This course will help you to break down the basics of using video, and help you to:
1. Get confident on camera - work on your mindset, and mental blocks around visibility and confidence
2. Who's your target audience - how to talk to your people
3. Branding - and how to be consistent on camera
4. What's your style - your clothes, your look and your backdrop. How to look better with makeup tutorial from a Hollywood makeup artist
5. What to talk about - what does your audience need to know from you?
6. Prep before going on camera - How to create a mini studio
7. Look like a pro! Technical tricks to look more professional and what equipment to buy
8. The tech stuff! How to edit on your iPhone, how to download and reuse your Facebook Lives, and other apps
Half a BILLION people are watching video on Facebook every day (according to Forbes).
By 2019, video will take up 81% of consumer internet traffic…
This means that people are watching videos, and if you’re not talking on video, and selling your wares on video, then your business isn’t visible!
Online video is the THE marketing tool of the moment, and accounts for almost three quarters of all online traffic.
The success of video marketing shouldn’t come as a surprise – people have been watching television for decades.
People are more likely to trust you after seeing you on camera, and they are 5x more likely to buy from you.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lucy to anyone who wants to gain confidence in front of the camera.
- Louise Watt, journalist
I've been training people to connect more authentically on camera and tell stories since 2006. In the process, I've trained business owners, entrepreneurs, government officials, and reporters who regularly appear on TV for BBC, CBS News, Bloomberg, AP, Sky all over the world.
As an introvert, I spent a long time hiding my "voice" and being afraid to put myself out there professionally, and personally. I learned how to overcome my fears, and just do it.. and I can share my strategies, and research with you. After 20 years of working in TV and radio I want to share the tricks and tips that I've learned to help you look good on camera.
In my time as a journalist, I was a TV reporter and interviewed many global leaders like Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, and interviewed Hollywood A-listers like Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie and Hugh Jackman.
In case you want to know the technical stuff…. I have a Masters Degree in Personal and Business Coaching, a Masters Degree in International Journalism, and I’m registered with the International Coaching Federation.